Wednesday 31 December 2008

Well, this is the end of NE71 Photo a day for 2008.

Thank you for coming with me on the journey.

NE71 is part of my postcode (zip code) and this has been a blog about my life in NE71 and occasionally life away from home.

I thought long and hard about what to chose for the last picture..... and decided the kitchen was the heart of our home and that I should put myself in the frame.... just this once :)

Today it was very odd - I went to get the camera and then realised......... its now 2009.


So what's next for 2009?


A new blog

"County of Castles"

The county of Northumberland has more castles than any other county in England and is the furtherest north with an incredible history (which I hope to tell you about).

I'm aiming to document Northumberland over the year.

You can find it here - go and bookmark it now ..... see you there................

http://countyofcastles.blogspot.com/

No comments: